Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: DID, it's not confirmed, but have CPTSD

@Cali_Rose
Hi, I'm not sure if I'm sending this correctly. I guess if I get a reply all good. Thanks for contacting me. I'm thinking I might have written to U before. But I can't be sure. Do you get a lot of headaches? I do. Just wasn't sure if this is normal for CPTSD. My doctor doesn't think I have DID. So it's just me. Thanks for reading ,@just

@Princess lettuce

Ok, got a bit lost again trying to find the right place to write this. Best night sleep. I'm feeling I've come to the cross road and the road I m heading down is very bright. I've been just sitting with my thoughts. 

I'm going to continue with that as it's helped me. That and mindfulness. ( Birdwatching) .I be been more connected to my mum and grandmothers who both passed awhile ago. I truely feel free. Funny because I was only thinking last night I have a choose. I can keep working on me. Just me or take who I am to the grave and just spend time partly shut down until then. I'm feeling stronger now. Thanks to all who have shared on "sane" . 

I have received courage and acceptance here. On acceptance, Im accepting my past, this is a ongoing process. But a big choose for me. I'm going to pick at bits until I understand more of me. (Us).? This is all I can write now. ( Going AWOL) for a while. To collect myself in thought. Happy 😭 tears. @Shaz @lavenderhaze @owlunar2 @Jynx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance