Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Need to vent

I'm angry I need to get out and release this anger 

I'm hurting I have realised now that I don't have a job. Shouldn't have complained so much should I. 
I have nothing. No money no job 

how the hell do I get another job 

anxiety set in again 

last night I lost it as realising what happened with work. Nurse gave me a med to calm down and it zonked me out. 
I think I was in shock first about the job. Now it's snger 

I'm scared I'm really scared of the future 

but I shouldn't worry because I don't know what will happen 

no one knows 

right now I'm trying to get through each hour as best I can 

knitting littke A a coloured glitter headband.

hope she'll like it.
@oceangirl @Snowie @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @MDT @Owlunar @saltandpepper @BPDSurvivor @Anastasia  and others following  

Hi @BlueBay 

You are having a terrible time right now - I can hear your panic. I wish I could change things for you but alas - I cannot

You do have a good team around you and I hope things improve - about your job - your need to be having this space to sort out your priorities and your health is number one - I wish you could return to that idea and concentrate on taking your time in hospital and when you return home to do just this.

Trying to work when your health is so much of a battle is making the battle worse for you - easy for me to see and say I am sure but yes - I have been flat broke in the past and know how it feels and I really wish you could settle down and realise that the future isn't here until it is and concentrate on your health

I am really glad the staff are there to help you - make the most of this time - please - and I know some nurses are better at listening than others so find the ones that will be understanding and talk to them\

I only wish the best for you

Dec

@BlueBay wrote:

I'm angry I need to get out and release this anger 

I'm hurting I have realised now that I don't have a job. Shouldn't have complained so much should I. 
I have nothing. No money no job 

how the hell do I get another job 

anxiety set in again 

last night I lost it as realising what happened with work. Nurse gave me a med to calm down and it zonked me out. 
I think I was in shock first about the job. Now it's snger 

I'm scared I'm really scared of the future 

but I shouldn't worry because I don't know what will happen 

no one knows 

right now I'm trying to get through each hour as best I can 

knitting littke A a coloured glitter headband.

hope she'll like it.
@oceangirl @Snowie @Emelia8 @Shaz51 @MDT @Owlunar @saltandpepper @BPDSurvivor @Anastasia  and others following  

@BlueBay I hear you my sister. I would give yourself some breathing space and let your body rest. How long will you be in hospital for? I would lodge a complaint for unfair dismissal because I think it was unreasonable for them to do this to you. When you have settled into hospital and feeling better you might be able to think about what you would like to do for employment, and having the support in hospital, you could think about applying for jobs while you're in hospital. You have a bright future my sister and we believe in you. 

@BlueBay 

11 Thoughtful Sympathy Gift Ideas to Support Your Friend - GiftsXoXo

I wanted to leave on Monday as Tuesday is my birthday. But after speaking with the unit manager she suggested I can have dsy leave pass for my birthday. 
im realising that I'm not ready to leave on Monday. I'm still very teary and anxious.  
I will take it day by day. 
@oceangirl  ♥️♥️

So angry at my previous psych (he's the one that admitted me). 
he just saw me and says "so is there anything you want me to do"

what a stupid question. He's the psych not me. 
didn't ask how I'm going. Nothing. 

then I asked if I could go out on Tuesday my birthday and he said yes I'll give you 6 hours. 
good my D and littke A are taking me out for lunch. 
he then says "well ok you need to go home and look for wirk and get back in a routine". 
Does he know how hard it is to find a job. 
Has he any idea how little help you get from centrelink 

Does he think I'll be back in a routine straightaway. 
WTF!!!!

im so angry. I want my current psych not him. He's so condescending looks down. Has no empathy. Not even have a nice weekend. Or didn't even tell me when he's been t coming. So f,,,,,,, no compassion. 

im sorry I'm venting. 
I hate him so much. 
@oceangirl @Owlunar @Snowie @Emelia8 @Shaz51 

Vent away hon if it helps @BlueBay 

We are here with you and to listen

Sitting with you sweetheart 💌

@BlueBay  my sister , sending you lots of hugs my sister xoxoxoxo

IMG_20210719_061521.jpg

@BlueBay 💛

Aw @BlueBay 

It doesn't matter what the psyche knows what you know about the job situation  - it's all about how you feel and how it affects you  - there's  no need to get angry with him 

Remember your priorities  - you were going to sort them out - a job is not as important as your health 

It might help to tell the psyche how your health has affected your work practices  - maybe he doesn't know 

And you are very employable  - you gained two jobs in essential industries during the pandemic  - that is impressive!

Dec🦉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance