Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

it would of been relevant for me though given the issues with the gp I have been having all thi time @tyme

That's ok. The recording will be available in days to come. There  were some interesting points about finding affordable care through GP's links with PHNs as well as doctors being able to prescribe ADHD meds if they apply for a licence etc. Worth watching later @ArraDreaming 

@Captain24 , believe it or not, I had a dream/nightmare and you were in it. I stayed up from 3am onwards after it on Monday morning. As much as you feel you aren't worth it or you don't matter, obviously you do matter enough for me to be dreaming about you! I haven't had such a vivid dream in years - literally.... so much so that I still remember it. 

Hi @ArraDreaming 

It was really good @tyme. I actually thought of you when she said that you need someone to hold onto hope for you, you have said that to me many times. Thank you. 

Do you have the survey link? 

I will get around to listening to it @tyme

Been a very big week and it’s only Wednesday

Must have been a nightmare @tyme 😜 It’s nice to be thought of though. I’m not a big dreamer but I had bad nightmares last week. I found it really unsettling. 

TW: Dream/Nightmare - Self-harm

I don't want to upset anyone, but I thought I'd share to show how much we do care about you.

Content/trigger warning

In the dream, you were on the front page of the paper because you had self-harmed. After reading it, I felt terrible because I thought I could have done more to support and help you so that you didn't feel the need to do what you did.

Members also somehow made the connection that it was you in the paper, and so many emails flooded in about how worried they were about you....

You see? We all care. I literally stayed up for the rest of the night/morning...

Hugs

By the way, how's Jett?

I get the feeling you don’t want to talk to me sorry @Captain24 I was just giving it a go
Cya mate

Awwww @ArraDreaming , sorry if I butted in.

I hope you are okay.

No yoh didn’t all good I’m fine @tyme
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance