Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: I can’t cope

More miss than hit. @Snowie I’m with you @Bow its just all too hard in a life that is hard enough

Sorry @Jynx. I missed this. I’ll read it after the webinar. Can it be fixed? 

All good @Captain24 - I mean I think so? It's not our issue, it's an issue with the organisation that runs the platform the forums are hosted on, so however long the fix will take, it rests with them. Which is why unfortunately we can't provide updates on the progress of the fix. 

Hope the webinar is going wonderfully! 😊

It was good @Jynx 

I guess I’m probably one of the few that are having a real issue with it. If it goes on too long I definitely won’t be able to cope. I’m not coping now. Im scared I’m going to let someone down, if they are reaching out. I don’t matter, if I fall through the cracks, it won’t matter I’m not worth worrying about. I just worry about some of the others. 

I know just get over it. 

I just keep rambling but I need to. One thing about no notifications is no one has to listen. 

Im really struggling. I need to not be alone. I need something but I don't know what. I just feel the need to write again what I’ve already written but I know that’s not allowed. I feel like I’m going in circles and I’m struggling to get of that circle safely. 

Im even alone on here now. This was my connection. Do I matter? 

But you aren’t alone on here cause I’m on here and I can chat with you at least for a couple mins @Captain24 then I have to go

Hey @ArraDreaming @Captain24 !

How are you both?

Sorry, I feel a bit like a chook without a head at the moment 🙂

Still, I've missed you all.

The webinar was fast but so interesting. I have to say I got a fair bit out of it @Captain24 @ArraDreaming 

I logged on quickly to listen while I cleaned up from dinner but it was right in the middle of bed time for us so I ended up just having to go @tyme
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance