Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hi @Judi9877 and all

How are you?

I'm going into lockdown today in Qld

Good Afternoon @StuF @oceangirl @Anastasia @MDT @frog @Former-Member @greenpea @Emelia8 @Schitzo @WIP @BPDSurvivor @saltandpepper @Shaz51  @Sans911 and anyone else around Cat Happy

Hello @TAB how are you?

@TAB 

G'day!

hi @Anastasia  still procrastinating still health issues, some abating, finding more stuff out tuesday when finally get someone to look at results been ready for weeks. got sneak peak at GPs looks like have to get thyroid biopsy again ugh plus think am in blood thinners forever as clotting factor positive on 2nd test 

Apart fro that ok ish , I finally go a bit of a handle on tafe, so the end of this bit is in sight lol

Sorry for going on. Not been chatty on here for a while

Hope things not too bad for you and your Boy atm

Hi @StuF  hope your day is not too bad . Just got back from long ish walk here, first one in ages, can feel it doing me good lol

@TAB 

I think I need to go for a walk too

Don't be sorry @TAB 

That's a lot. I really hope that you get results Tuesday that allow for treatment and closure 🙏 please keep me in the loop buddy. 

Awesome about Tafe, you've done well Tab, studying, well applying oneself is never easy, so go you!!! 

We're okish, strict lockdown so eating, Netflix and drinking a bit much. 

@Judi9877you are so encouraging. Thx.

Hey @TAB I like hearing how you're going. Chatty cat is good.

Hi @StuF @oceangirl @Anastasia @Shaz51 

oh I hadnt been doing it for weeks after being good and doing most days for few weeks @StuF  feel a lot better. bit of peace, fresh air vit D etc

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance