Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

OH my @greenpea please stay around my love😍 I will miss you so much just love you from your Clawde 😍

Hello dear @greenpea 

Good news that you were able to gain support for your son so that you can have the much needed time in hospital.

It is hard to think about further change.

Necessary to find the one that suits you and will allow you a far better life than struggling with too many symptoms.

Next Friday, meaning that you are with us for a week approximately?

Will be thinking of you and your son through the time of change.

Your health improving will in turn help your son also.

Sending you heaps of love and hugs

We are very lucky to have such a beautiful spirit here with us on the forums sweetpea.

love Sophia  ❤💛💜

Here is a brown heart for your son representing the sacred cows that he so loves.🤎

xx

Heyyyyyy @greenpea!

Hope the stay in hospital goes well and you come out better than you went in. Will look forward to seeing you back again. xx

2b0bff7859d1def17077c1e67db62f9d.jpg

Take care @MDT 🙏

@greenpea 

Hi Pea - you have been having a rough time - and you do have a beautiful mind - perhaps - it really is actually - possible for other people to see when you cannot

I've watched A Beautiful Mind several times and I have no doubt it is really an uphill battle for people with schizophrenia - (I'm glad I had the spellcheck to write that word) - from the outside it looks impossible - for some it might be too hard. I know the story was different from the movie - hard yards indeed

So you are in for another 6 weeks in hospital - I hope you find the help you so desperately need. It must be an uphill battle. If you so wish keep tagging me. I find I lose track of people at times - this site is huge and getting bigger.

Can I find a pic of beautiful peas - I love peas - I must look and see

Sending my love

Dec

Sweet peas - of course!Sweet peas - of course! 

This is perfect - the owl in the pea-green boatThis is perfect - the owl in the pea-green boat

Good morning and good afternoon @Former-Member @Owlunar @Anastasia @Smc @Sophia1 @greenpea @frog @TAB @MDT @Ant7 @Adge @Fluttershy1 @Shaz51 @outlander @AussieRecharger @HenryX @NatureLover @periwinklepixie @CalmingNature @Former-Member @TideisTurning @Rosie93 @HappyCastle @Fizz @Clawde @Schitzo @Emelia8 @oceangirl @Daisydreamer @pipinya and all forumites here. Have a great day!

@greenpea thanks for letting us know about the pending hospital admission. I hope you get the treatment and support you deserve, pea!

I've got the day off from Tafe today - teachers have illness - so I'm making the most of it by working on a uni assessment and taking it easy.

Thinking of all of those forumites in lockdown. Take care and stay strong!

Judi9877

Thanks @Former-Member and @Judi9877 for the tags.

Hope today has been ok for you.

I''m so spent. Planning to go to my daughter's and watch Matildas.

G'night @greenpea ..... thanks for the tag this morning ..... back at the other end of the day ..... 👍

Good morning @Clawde @Former-Member @HenryX @Shaz51 @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope @Smc @Anastasia @Owlunar @Judi9877 and everyone here today.

Struggling but up and trying to get things done. I suspect it's not going to be a productive day so just going with it and trying to be kind to myself. I wish people were kind irl. I really appreciate the compassion here, more than I can say.

Good Morning My Beautiful Soul Be Kind To Yourself Today Poster | azog |  Keep Calm-o-Matic

@Clawde @Itsjustme1 @HenryX @Shaz51 @Ant7 @Faith-and-Hope @Smc @Anastasia  @Judi9877 @frog  

G'day peeps

It's a lovely day in Melbourne - I hope my fellow Melbournians can get out and enjoy the sun. My gardener came and tidied my storm-strewn garden yesterday so I can go outside with pleasure today

Yes - take time for youself @frog - charge your inner being and soak up anything that is good and pleasurable available to you. And have the best day possible

Dec

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance