Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: The Good Ole Days :-)

No need to go back in your shell @TAB It is sometimes good to get these things out and I am nore than happy to provide that ear (eyes) for you Smiley Happy

The sound of crumbed porkshops is making me hungry lol 

I am not a big hotdog fan now but used to have a saveloy at the footy every week.

My favourite meal is either Atlantic Salmon on rice with stirfry veggies or steak and scallop potaties with veggies. Now I am getting myself hungry hahaha

What is on the menu for you tonight?

@TAB @Shaz51 Time for me to head off and sort out some dinner - thank you both for the conversation this afternoon. I hope you both have a good evening Smiley Very Happy

Catch up again soon Smiley Tongue

ok @Zoe7 xoxo

Thankyou @Zoe7 and you too. At risk of re starting chat after 12 plus mths not sure why we didn’t before. Anyway it’s been nice. And I’m flattered.

Not that different to what my mum was doing in 1970 @Hope4me 😸

Haha @Zoe7 apparently women are way better fishers .. hormones on rig apparently well also supposed to be way better welders guess thats hand to eye coordination and confidence and well patience. Am waiting for a TAFE course on resilience. Prob are some. Think that may have have been a piece missing from my puzzle .. or was that lamb short of a paddock etc lolo

Not sure what favevmeal is anymore @Zoe7 shouldn’t say it but had cup of bought noodles last night ok phò .. then dipped buttered bread roll into it... it was .. astounding........ re bread roll thingo

Thankyou too @Zoe7 thanks for the company.. and yes 1 month to reporting back to here re engaging or was that making friends IRL lol well sure lots people like money maybe I could hire a friend baha soz

It was really nice talking to you today @TAB I think we generally visit different threads and rarely come across each other but connecting here again has been great. It was especilly nice that you felt comfortable enough to open up as you did. Often we have connected over a bit of fun but it was nice getting to know you more. Thank you for that privilege Smiley Happy

Naww you flatter me @Zoe7 but Thankyou..
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance