Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

@Flowerlove22 You wanna chat to me tonight? We can talk lego and cats and other wonderful nonsense?

Sure @Jynx  give me 20 minutes 

I have an emergency   

Oh gosh @Flowerlove22 of course, please take all the time you need - are you safe? Please call 000 if you need!

Hey @Jynx  sorry I had to run  

It was for a my friend  (not me)  

Waiting for an ambulance   

what are we talking about cats Lego? Whatever?  

Did you end up getting the Lego from your friend for your bday?  

@Flowerlove22 I hope your friend is okay! Glad you're with them 😊

Yeah whatever you like!

My kitties have been enjoying a new play tunnel I got them recently. I also bought a fishing rod and attached their fav little stuffy - but the line got tangled. I dunno how fishermen do it, it's sooooo annoying to untangle fishing line, holy heck! 

Nah I did not - I think she was maybe gonna give it for xmas? Haven't gotten any new lego lately, though I did see that they've released the Dungeons & Dragons set. I want it soooo bad - but it's like $500 😭

@Jynx haha the fishing line 😂  

Glad to hear the kitty cats are good 

$500 for d&d Lego wow  put it on your Santa list 😂   

this world is so unfair and raw 

Everyone around is isn't okay 

I am NOT okay   

@Flowerlove22 yes definitely on my santa list! It's a cool set, has a dragon and a castle an everything! 

I'm sorry things are so hectic for you, and for your friend. What can I do to help, anything? 

@Jynx  i want to say it but I can't  all I will say is I am scared off losing someone else 😭  

_ Jynx why did you tagged me?  Just wondering   

I don't know how you can help I guess you can talk to me or just float around? I don't know  I am a mess  I swear if I lose them I will never be the same  

@Flowerlove22 sounds like a heavy situation. Your friend is lucky to have you there to look out for them. 

I tagged you cos @tyme tagged me earlier! Said some chats might be good tonight. Plus I hadn't chatted to you for a bit! 

I am definitely floating around 😁 Got my snacks, my hoodie, and my laptop - all settled in for the night 😉

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance