Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Welcome & getting started

Re: What does your forums' name mean?

I agree my @Appleblossom ❤

Have thought of changing mine over the last few years xx

Hi @Shaz51    Krishna is a Hindu deity.,God of protection compassion tenderness and love. Have always been drawn to eastern spiritual practices 🙏

Ohh @Krishna , how lovely ❤❤❤

I love that xx

@Appleblossom wrote:

@chibam 

Interesting.  

I am still a Frozen virgin .... lol

Maybe will see it one day .. if you saw some good in it.

@tyme Re reclaiming the apple from the snake. Surely you know of the kerfuffle about Adam and Eve and the cause of the Fall? I figured appleblossom was inclusive of food and flower and symbolic of more good things than evil ....

Oooo yeah! Gotcha now @Appleblossom  regarding 'reclaiming the apple'. LOL. Good one. 

As for Frozen... wow! I was expecting to enjoy it, but the storyline is great (when I first watched it years ago). The plot defies all viewer expectation - that's what makes it so good. Then you have the songs, and the character names - I definitely enjoyed it. I also watched Frozen 2 @chibam . Have you seen the Frozen musical? I missed that one.

tyme

I love it too @Krishna ! So meaningful.

@tyme Early in my forum time I was alerting people to "attachment" theory and styles.  I found a vlogger on the topic with the iconic appleblossom painting on his wall

... a is for apple and all sorts of things ...

Love it @Appleblossom !

Heyo Peoples.

Mine's dead boring. I got up to the "enter a name" section of the registration, went blank, so I just put in my initials. 😛

And that's as much as I can tell you. or I might end up revealing my Secret Identity!

13138751_1353434734670490_8934525716979004479_n.jpg

@Appleblossom wrote:

@chibam 

Interesting.  

I am still a Frozen virgin .... lol

Maybe will see it one day .. if you saw some good in it.

I can't reccommend it highly enough, @Appleblossom 😊

@tyme wrote:

As for Frozen... wow! I was expecting to enjoy it, but the storyline is great (when I first watched it years ago). The plot defies all viewer expectation - that's what makes it so good. Then you have the songs, and the character names - I definitely enjoyed it. I also watched Frozen 2 @chibam . Have you seen the Frozen musical? I missed that one.

No, unfortunately I missed the musical, @tyme .

I spoke to some other hardcore Frozen fans who had seen it in the early days of it's run, and I got mixed impressions about it. Everyone agreed that it was good, but many felt it didn't do the movie justice.

@Krishna wrote:
Hi @Shaz51    Krishna is a Hindu deity.,God of protection compassion tenderness and love. Have always been drawn to eastern spiritual practices 🙏

I've recently started exploring Hinduism, @Krishna . The language barrier's always made it difficult, though.

Krishna's one of the forms of Vishnu, right?

I've seen some of the Krishna stories; like the one where his wife wagers him into slavery unless she can come up with more then his weight in gold.

Their quite interesting.

I think there was a previous thread where I answered this a few years ago, but Vorticons are bad guys in the Commander Keen video games. They look like humanoid dogs and jump (high) around on their hind legs. The Vorticon Commander (i.e. the boss of the Vorticons) is difficult to get past unless you know the trick.

I chose my username because when I joined the forum I felt like an evil bad guy / monster and was angry at a lot of things.

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance