Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Stuck and can’t escape it.

Very good @Fluttershy1 , sitting with you my friend ❤️ 

oh @Fluttershy1 I'm so glad you stood up for yourself. That must have felt so powering.

I hope another night in hospital really helps.

Please know we are here for you 

Hey there @Fluttershy1  xx

Im so glad you advocated for your care - so very well done while youre in need! 🤗🌺💜

I hope that they are helping you get better with some active support while you are there?

And I also hope they are helping you with planning for community support too xx

Here for you, holding space for you and sending you best wishes 💜

Thanks @Shaz51 🧡🧡

It was powering @Snowie - quite proud of myself, I hardly speak up. 

@PinkFlamingo - planned community support and a residential mental health admission. They are helping me, relying on my coping skills! Support worker bought me word search books hhehehe. So I’m happy. 

Hey there @Fluttershy1 🌺🙂

Sounds promising - I hope things go really well, and keep advocating for what you need 🙌🏻☺️🌺💜

I hope the day goes as well as possible 🌺

You should be proud of yourself @Fluttershy1 Standing up and saying something can be so hard at times. I am glad they are giving you support once you get out. That is really good news.

@Fluttershy1 so proud of you hon. You are worth every bit of the fight. I wish they weren’t always so focused on discharging people so quickly. Mental health system needs a huge makeover. I hope you find the stay healing 💖🫂

Hey @creative_writer @Snowie @PinkFlamingo @Shaz51 @Jynx - things are very up and down but I went back inpatient on Thursday voluntary to get the help I need, it’s for a week but hopefully it helps me

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance