Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: Struggling

@Lee82  Hey Lee82 how are you going hunny? xxx

I've been better hun. How about you? 

I've been better hun. How about you? 
@greenpea 

@Lee82  Sorry to hear that. Hoping today is a brighter day with the sun shining and the blue sky :)xx. I am okay. More than a bit unhappy about having to take yet another medication but if it stops my hand tremors I wont complain. Am wearing a bright and flowery sun dress atm :D:D:D I will find it and post it. It is so pretty.xxx

Wow that is a beautiful dress @greenpea . I wish I could pull off wearing something like that. 
Yea I saw your post about your new meds hun. I am so sorry but like you said if it works than it's worth it. My fingers and toes are crossed for you babe. 

@Lee82  I wear a long sleeved black t shirt under the dress so it covers my arms and chest :). So it is more of my vintage. I wore it yesterday to the pdoc and she was shocked because I never wear dresses and I think she thought I was manic lol. I hope I am not mutton dressed up as lamb but I have everything covered so what the hell. :D:Dxx

How's your morning @Fluttershy1 ?

Thinking of you.

@greenpea , that's an awesome dress! Love it!

BPDSurvivor

@BPDSurvivor  Thanks BPDSurvivor :D:D! Hope you have a wonderful day. Love peaxxx

That is very sweet. I am definitely not a dress wearer either. I only wear dresses if I am going to like a wedding or something like that. 
@greenpea 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance