Skip to main content

Re: Not Coping

Just a mix up of words @Birdofparadise8 

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hey there @Birdofparadise8 🌺🙂💜

I hope you’re doing ok this evening 🙂

Ah, these pesky stem cells… well, they don’t like playing nice. But, let’s not worry about that, shall we..? 🙂

let’s focus on some of the things we can work on, and building our collective resilience with positivity and support…would that be ok sweetheart? 💜🌺

@Jynx @tyme 

💜

Ah okay @Blackbird11 

No, not really 😥. I'm just trying to do some uni work @Former-Member.

That sounds like a good idea. 

You are so very positive and optimistic about life. I really like it, especially when I am not feeling positive or optimistic. 

Anyone around to chat? 

Hi @Former-Member @Blackbird11 @creative_writer @ENKELI @Snowie @ArraDreaming @tyme @Jynx 

How is everyone today? 

I am one day closer to submitting the research proposal, but it's been very stressful. A few members still haven't finished, or they haven't done the right thing, so another member and I have to fix it. 

I'm about to have dinner, and then I have a quiz to do. 

Wow. You've been busy today. @Birdofparadise8 

Tell me about it. People are not pulling their weight for this assignment, so I have to do all my parts and fix their parts as well. 

We have to give constructive feedback, so I have that ready to go when I complete the peer contribution form. 

How are you? 

Did you get my email on Wednesday? @tyme 

Hey @Birdofparadise8 . This is the reason why I dislike group assignments. It ends up being so much more work.

Yes, I received your email but I haven't had time to respond yet. I will though.

I know I would say this has been the worst group in my three years at uni so far. It feels like a two-person group, not a five-person group. 

Okay, all good. I was checking because it took a long time to come through with the tec issues last time, so I thought that might have been the issue. 

@tyme 

Former-Member
Not applicable

I’m so sorry to hear that @ENKELI 💜🫂

It sounds like it would be so wonderful to have him in WA, where he can feel the vitality that flows naturally when immersed in a loving and positive environment. 
I’m really sorry to hear he’s in a place where he doesn’t feel connection besides a sense of duty. I do hope you get the opportunity to pop over this way (nsw) to see him 💜🌺

I’m guessing this isn’t easy for you, too.. here for you and sending you big hugs 🫂💜🌺