Skip to main content

Re: Not Coping

Hahaha, enjoy that. I'm on season three @ArraDreaming 

Is it good @Birdofparadise8 I have no what it is lol she just said it was good watch it lol

Watch an episode and let me know. I like it. It's all very elegant and propper. @ArraDreaming 

Doesn’t sound up my alley but she’s going back from season 2 and repeating it from back at start just for me lol
Night
@Birdofparadise8

Well have fun @ArraDreaming 

@Birdofparadise8 what time is your interview tomorrow? I'll be sure to say a prayer for you 🥰

I always found group work frustrating because you have to hope the others in the group are doing their share of the work and to the same standard as you. I hope your group is good.

Not enough admin experience? That is ridiculous! The only way to get experience is to have a job where you get said experience! And it's not rocket science, you're probably better at admin than a lot of people simply because of your studies - you need to know how to find your way around spreadsheets and documents for assignments right?.

I've just seen the time and I know you'll be heading of to sleepy time. May your Tuesday be good and I'll check in during the day to see how you're going xx

👸👑💐💕

It is at 2 pm @ENKELI 

no not a good group. I can tell you tomorrow. 

Yes, well, who knows? I don't see how working in an emergency department isn't enough for a GP clinic, but anyway. 

I will keep looking. 

Yes, a little. More experience from Hobart. 

Yes night @ArraDreaming @ENKELI 

@ArraDreaming @Birdofparadise8 @Former-Member @Glisten @creative_writer have a great week my dear friends 💕💐

images (32).jpeg

Have a great week at work @ENKELI 

Here’s some chocolate 🍫

G

Love your work @Glisten 😁

Hope you have a great week too 💐💕