Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: My Mosaic

It might involve a conversation with your mum @Bow but might be one less thing you have to worry about.

What have you got on tomorrow? (Sorry if I have already asked, my brain isn't great atm)

Bow
Senior Contributor

Maybe @Snowie 

just my pdoc appointment, that’s al really. I do have an appointment in my phone with my CM but I don’t really remember that.,,, so who knows. I’ve had zero contact with her…. Maybe she’ll attend my pdoc appointment? 

I’ve crash abit 😩😩😩

Just something to think about @Bow I know even just having my prn available makes it hard at times.

Hopefully you can get some down time before/after your pdoc appt. I know just an appt. can take a lot out of us and make us exhausted.

Are you back in bed?

Bow
Senior Contributor

Not yet @Snowie 

@just watching some tv. But have just taken my meds and hope to be in bed real soon. Want today to be over. Feel guilty always going to bed early and leaving my mum to put D to bed. 

having a lot of not so ok thoughts

No need to feel guilty hon, sometimes you have to put your first. Having your meds and going to bed might be the safest thing for you @Bow 

I'm sure your mum doesn't mind at all. Some Nan grand daughter time is always nice.

I'm sorry about those thoughts hon. They are hard to handle and even harder to sit with.

Jynx
Peer Support Worker

Just popping in briefly to say hi @Snowie @Bow and send some hugs to you both🫂🫂 before I sign off for the evening. I'm sorry the thoughts are so loud and unpleasant for you Bow, they are indeed difficult to sit with. You are not your thoughts though, no matter how intense or convincing they seem. 

Always warms me to see how much compassion and care the two of you have for each other 😊💜

Thanks @Jynx I hope you have a nice evening.

We are all in this together

Bow
Senior Contributor

Thanks @Snowie @Jynx 

ive just crawled into bed so gonna say goodbye 

Goodnight hon @Bow 

I hope your pdoc appt. goes ok

Talk tomorrow 💕

Bow
Senior Contributor

Seen pdoc this morning. He was running late, and lots of people coming and going in the waiting room was really overwhelming. One of the girls that attended my new schema therapy groups came in. I’m not sure if she recognized me though. She sat in the same area and I overheard her talking…. And then who comes in and calls out her name… my old psych. All sorts of things going round in my head. Why is she seeing patients here????? Why didn’t she keep seeing me????? 😩😢 that put me in a mood. 
pdoc got approval back for me to start stimulants. I’ve gotta reduce one of my meds tomorrow and then start the new med Saturday morning. Pdoc said to be mindful…. Stimulant might pick my energy and motivation levels up but if my thoughts are still really bad it could be a bad combination. So SW and CM keeping in touch regularly. Gotta go have my blood pressure checked on Tuesday too. 
gosh I hope this medication helps. Really don’t wanna go through ECT again. 
@Snowie @Jynx 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance