Skip to main content
TAB
Senior Contributor

Re: Tabalugas

are you in a shelter yet @Shaz51  ?

just at home @TAB , have secured everything and know have to wait and see 

I hope you will be allright @Shaz51 with that cyclone. Had a facebook friend in South Carolina USA face two hurricanes in a matter of a few years. She elected to stay. She was a senior and didn't have many social supports and was very brave to face it all alone with her animals

@TAB are you going to Canberra on Xmas eve to stay with a friend? I'm thinking you've got something planned this year. It must be a long jaunt from S.A. to Canberra in a car. It reminds me of the days when I used to get around in a car going interstate etc. I hope you enjoy it whatever it is.  I guess I need to clean the kitchen as I said I would yesterday but I don't feel motivated to do it lol!

TAB
Senior Contributor

Going to see brother and kids @SmilingGecko .

2 days drive to get there, well driven straight there fm Adel b4 but extra couple hours and time of year prob say stayover night on the way

Thanks. was going 30ks to shops here and as about to walk out door went to bed . going back to bed again soon. was up from 2-7.30am

@TAB @Shaz51 @StuF @Oaktree hey cool friends, it's cool here. Take care.

I'm pleased you have somewhere to go this Xmas @TAB.  Have almost cleaned my kitchen. Just making a cup of cocoa to drink now.  

TAB
Senior Contributor

..laughed at someone when they said lit fire yest, but I had heater on for a while just now til thought how much costs @Meowmy  ha ha lol Rain Warning here now ha ha ha lol

TAB
Senior Contributor

I could have quite easily stayed home in end @SmilingGecko  but not seen them outside of funerals in last 6 or so years now and not a if I have a social life lol. Cold and raining here. going back to bed.

@TAB hey tabby, hope you keep warm.