Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

very good @Macqua 😊 good to hear. I've got a few physical things going on here. saw dift GP by chance and has led down a dift path (one I want to go on, re weight injections probs blabbed about already) me and other GP were turning into old married couple, she with her agenda and me with mine, but me losing out badly, things even got snippy in the end lol. Sure she cares about me in her own way. that's probably the problem lol. this guy visits sometimes. he is pretty smack , bang, thinks he's House . a bit direct, very tall, deliberately unkempt look , not old, but when I threw something out he took it on, unlike last 2 gps saw, may have got there one day, but just ..too oo hard ..

Thats good to hear you've picked up again @Macqua I'm pleased to hear you could talk to your support worker and go for a movie with your parents. What are your plans for next week? Do you have groups in your area for MI folk? It makes a big difference getting out and about with peers in your community who understand you! I am hoping to design a Substack blog next week. I have tried doing Patreon but they asked for a monthly subscription from followers and I was worried I could not come up with enough content with my chronic fatigue levels at the time. So will be doing Substack, should be easy to get started and it will keep me busy!

Thanks @Macqua 

I remembered to take mood stabilisers tonight. 

I spent the weekend at my mother in law's because she needs lots o help. 

@Glisten I am going to vomit if I see another dog quilt square once I finish these quilt squares. 45 of them however I'm daydreaming one of my sons will impregnate a lady sooner than later so will pass one on. The rest will sell online. I'll tell you when. 

My mother in law has just completed 16 hand embroidered ones. Iv threatened a few of mine if she keeps laughing at how many I need finishing. 

Thankyou for telling me your love of ironing. I think that's @SmilingGecko and I running over to your place with ironing boards for you to amuse is whilst we all iron together...

@Shaz51 too. 

Are you going to the men's shed tomorrow ? 

Mr Buddha my ex husband is coming over to visit tomorrow. 

My mother is contacting Mr Rocker because he said that we will take her out for dinner. I say, " really? She enjoys talking to men, have a good time 😌

Besides that, got music to listen to on music thread .....cya 

All... @Meowmy @TAB @StuF @Bill16 @ENKELI 

Hello possum @ENKELI .,