Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

Hello @Peace4now 😎

just on my second one here @Shaz51 really dont feel like doing anything today and theres nothing that has to be done, so I might set myself on lounge and watch tv lol

sounds good @TAB 

watching you tube videos here 

i should get on pay tv @Shaz51 I bought /rented a few movies recently, would have been 2 months subscription think. not a priority atm tho.

• car needs niggles fixed, door wont lock , so alarm goes beep beep 
  • maechanic avoiding me
  • i need to get half fit
  • endless list of things to do b4 summer re house like shade cloth, curtains, roof vents, roof insulation as well as ceiling which already have, phps another aircon
  • plant trees
  • get a bathtub 
  • carport 
  • better door locks these are 3 star motel quality from 1970s ok at least doors solid, motels use internal doors can walk thru like cardboard lol

anyway in last few months I

• got a lounge
  • kitchen cabinet
  • coffee table
  • joined gym

so I am doing stuff, just ever so slowly and summer is coming .. ugh ..

@Glisten @TAB @PeppiPatty @Jynx @tyme and anyone I may have forgotten.

I am so sorry for my miserable behaviour yesterday. After a horrible year and being told this was going to be the job I retired in I was of course in shock and so broken hearted.

Thank you for your support, I appreciate it. Especially when it is what I need to hear and not necessarily want to hear.

I'll take a few days to refresh and renew, and will be back.

@Glisten  - Paistaa se päivä risukasaankin. Every Dog has His (or her!) Day

Enkeli 

@ENKELI Retiisi my little non-Finnish Radish.

Never ever apologise for needing support.

That’s why we are here.

with gratitude and big hugs G

IMG_3501.gif

@Glisten I have found that Transport breeds a particularly toxic environment. Of the 4 jobs I've had in transport only one was a good work place. When I left that job my former boss messaged me telling me it wasn't the same without me. I told him he was the best boss I'd ever had.

If I can, I will use the time to get some things done, my teeth (yay!) hopefully and some repairs to my little house.

@Glisten my darling Tomaatii, you made me cry! But in a good way xx

Hello @ENKELI i'm so sorry things have turned out this way for you. It sounds like a very soul destroying thing to do to somebody. I hope you will be ok and allow your faith to guide you. I know how raw it must feel to you right now possibly quite desolate not being heard or defended. Its ok to feel this way. You are entitled to be upset. We care about you. You won't find people like at your workplace on SANE as we know what its like to endure this kind of hardship in the world. We've earned our stripes 

Hello @TAB @ENKELI

@Glisten @Tilz @Adge @Shaz51 

@Meowmy @Faith-and-Hope 

@SmilingGecko @Shaz51 

What you wrote @TAB was what I was trying to write ✍️ 

@ENKELI I hope that you will come to feel this soon too. Until then, please have a lovely 🌅 morning. 

Now this morning, I'm cleaning. ATM I write to you all...... 

Mr Rockers pad. Lucky me.  

1722482607578605808590924785709.jpg