Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

@PeppyPatti thanks for your words.

I feel so broken, so unwanted. I was blindsided. Nobody will stand up for me.

I dontsee any sense in existing anymore.

@Birdofparadise8 isn't around anymore [edited by moderator], Darcie took my job from me.

My faith, beliefs and heart have been shattered by people I loved and trusted. I no longer see a point in anything. There is pain and nothing good in my life anymore. 

I thought I'd cried all the tears I could.

@ENKELI  one of the few times I got 'let go'  was similar okay I usually quit first, but could find a reason to lol.

HR (nuts) gave me a review as Good or better in all categories except pulling sickies lol and said cya , oh but you can finish the day if you want. so I left as quick as humanly possible, saying goodbyes. then a while after realised they thought they had 'won' as remembered hearing HR person saying that was their 'test' saying you could work the rest of the day .. and if , after getting sacked , you didnt feel like hanging around the rest of the day, means in their mind you never wanted to be there lol. Nuts as I said. 

try not to get too negative. take a week off maybe but sounds like you need another job, if you can get one, you can get another one, Simple. Good Luck .🙂

@ENKELI I am so sorry things are so awful hun. Life does tend to throw everything hard at us all at once, hey. 

I am hearing that you're struggling to see the point, which is understandable. I just want to check in with you about whether you're feeling unsafe or uncertain about your safety at the moment?

@ENKELI Retiisi when shite goes down I’m exactly the same.

D probably wanted your position for a friend of hers.

Same thing happened to me in Bunbury. Clickly little place.

Duck them @ENKELI there’s better things ahead for you.

You’ll get severance pay. Will it be enough $$$$ to get your teeth done?

I’ll be here waiting for when you come back.

Big HUGS 🫂  Tomaatti 

Golly @ENKELI 

You are valued here. 

Iv been sacked from jobs for

1. Cleaning houses too well 

2. They just didn't want me back because didn't like my face....

3. Children of a well known elderly couple didn't like me. 

However at the time I was confused today I laugh. Because they have to go to bed how they are. 

I agree with @Glisten that D wanted the job for a friend. 

@Jynx @TAB @Glisten 

theres all sorts of wierdoes in employment World @PeppyPatti  and 99% are bosses .... 

next......................

@PeppyPatti @ENKELI Let’s be honest there’s just some horrible people out there.

Like you said @PeppyPatti they have to go to bed how they are.

G

@Glisten I'll get a week's pay in lieu of notice. Less than $1000 after tax.

No, Darcie didn't get me fired to hire a friend of hers. She just decishe didn't like my attitude and knew she would win in the her versus me fight. No forewarning, no written warning, it's the last day of probation let's get rid of her.

Wrote to HR for clarification, got nothing in reply. Hardest part is not knowing. 

I want to stop feeling anything. I just want to stop period. There is nothing worth waking up for any more

Dearest @ENKELI 

We will stay with you 💖 💖 

@PeppyPatti  true. That's really a lovely feeling to feel that you are special and it refresh the life.😍