Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

you too @Stout  thanks

I dont drink wine generally @Glisten smoked for 30 years and welding for 15 or so tho 

@PeppyPatti you are valued too. I haven’t watched downsized, what is that about?

IMG20240730110419.jpg

 huh ? What ?

@Glisten  what did you do to help your asthma ? 

I'll need to write your info down....

Iv hand embroidered 5 dogs .

IMG20240726183310.jpg

@creative_writer That is a good question what is, Down Sizing, about? @PeppyPatti 

Wishing everyone a good mid week end of the month day.

G

@PeppyPatti whole family has asthma, including grandchild.

Asthma is a condition that has to be managed like diabetes.

Fitness and lung 🫁 capacity.

Nothing inside the house that collects dust or mould.

Carpets and pets 🚫 No deal.

Pets saliva, lick themselves and shed tiny flakes of skin parasites microbes bacteria.

If you’ve ever seen a 3 year old gasping for air and going blue around their mouth, nothing is too difficult.

G

@Glisten I'm not even going to bother making an attempt at life for now and the foreseeable future. I'm listening to Linkin Park as I ponder my future. Any suggestions for music that is similar to LP would be appreciated 😊

Today was my last day of probation at work. It was also my last day of work. I was let go with the excuse that I "wasn't getting it and other little reasons".

Translation, D and I clashed. She was in a position of authority so she did what she could - got rid of me. I love how they waited until everyone came back in to work, unlike yesterday when it was only me and one other worker.

I won't be around for a while, my MO is to retreat and go radio silent until I am able to face the world again.

Take care, stay well xo Enkeli Retiisi

@ENKELI 

I have no idea if written this before. I just went to the place " Dress for Success," and told them I have requested to do volunteer work there but my mental health not in a good place and burst into tears and said I can't do volunteer work. So the boss sat with me whilst I cried and told them that my son who had cancer for 15 years has just come back into my life after not talking to me for 4 years. 

I beg, I beg, check these women out. 

17224095412706584277635687985578.jpg

( Haha 😂) please ignore the nut in the photo next to the card in the camera -----

You do not deserve this treatment. 

You are important. 

You deserve more. 

You are enough. 

So there I am, bawling my eyes out -- feeling like a silly Billy and crying telling her iv lost 23 but getting my clothes fit was a huge big gift and she booked me in for another dress up 4 next week. 

Did I con her ? Did I manipulate this. I don't think so but all how I was brought up came busting through that door and settled inside me. I took a whack in my solar plexus chakra for sure. 

But as I'm walking home I thought of you. I remember you wrote that I'm empathetic I felt special. I came home still in a turmoil but your words a week ago helped me. 

Yeah. 

Then, as you would expect an OT turned up to talk about the head injury for NDIS. 

I'm mindful of others who I check with for a better life __ 

@Jynx @tyme 

@Glisten 2)

@Tilz and @creative_writer 2) 

Sorry if I forgot you 

FB_IMG_1689822736788.jpg

Awesome picture @PeppyPatti ❤️

To wonderful @Glisten 

So..... The Netflix movie "Downsizing ," stars Matt Damon, the actor, that brilliant guy who stars in Django but  easily mistaken for Don Johnson and so I watched it. 

It's is a feel good movie you  can watch because you can imagine that Matt Damon brings up his kids well in Hollywood so it's bearable to watch him star in a movie 

I know, I just went on a tangent