Skip to main content

Re: Good Morning!

what is the test  for asthma @ENKELI  ? anyway perfect excuse to go to to Carine pool everyday and smash out some laps, feel better in no time ..

@TAB doctors don't use standard testing for asthma, it's based on history and symptoms. 

Carine? I'm in the Swan. Carine is a 45 minute drive from me. (City of Stirling).

There are plenty of aquatic centres closer, but I don't even own a bathing suit.

Hi @ENKELI  okay sorry , thought you perf ers all lived near each other.

i think I have COPD, well GPs  give a me a puffer these days after dicovering my oxygen goes up after a hoot on standard puffer. 

Student teacher in primary school claimed cured their asthma thru swimming

@TAB ha ha tabby I thought you were a perfer as well!

Yes swimming is apparently very good for asthma. I'm just not a fan of swimming. 

Despite my spirit animal being a penguin I'm more like a cat when it comes to water.

My dad has COPD. He said it is from being in Vietnam but he was a long time smoker and mum said he had bad lungs before he joined the army. He's on oxygen 24/7 now apparently.

If an inhaler helps you that's good. It's awful being short of breath 🥰

well I recently spent near on a year in kelm, after 6 years in boulder, then 3 years in kelm b4 that then lots fifo staying in motels on break etc plus lived in kal  for a year in 09, was going to WA incl living just mentioned  like nearly 18 years on and off @ENKELI 

first work trip to WA was pilbara they banned smoking in pubs  just after got there

Sounds like your primary school teacher spent too much time breathing in nail polish fumes when she was painting her nails in the 70's fashion of different colours. @TAB 

macro-photography-droplets-luci-rodriguez-14.jpg

Hei 👋🏼 @ENKELI Retiisi  pin tyyny

good to read that you and your GP can share a chuckle 🤭 and that you have someone to give you cheek 😁 It's a sign of affection for many people lol.

I went to the Shed today. Binned a heap of rotten timber. Very satisfying 😊
Let’s have another go at life tomorrow. 

🍅

It was a guy @PeppyPatti . He believed it

I'm in @Glisten 

Tomorrow then ? 

@TAB 

I was dreaming about getting st...... On nail polish...... Not chocolate I'v been stuck with gummies have disappeared. 

Falling asleep. 

How's the study going @TAB