Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Tabaluga's

Yeah @TAB  - I'm in no position to tell you what to do, but it might be worth a try?

Small steps- just "go for one" and see what happens, no rule that you have to stay

@TAB fell asleep before after not getting much sleep last night.  I must have needed it. Did yoga this morning and feeling so much better.  It really elevates the spirit @StuF 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cRvea5PrYI

Just making some beetroot dip. Half a tin of chickpeas, half a humungous oven-baked organic beetroot and a tablespoon of unhulled tahini. The recipe usually tastes better than Yumi's brand dip. I do have some chickpeas I froze so may get those out and use them up instead of opening a new can. It will add to the chill factor!

TAB
Senior Contributor

..tried both jackets  from ok 6 and 2 years ago, larger one was like smaller one was 2 years ago lol , bought jeans last year to dress up from kmart sleep pants to go to pub, first time put on outside shop in ok sept last year, sorta fit, but would need serious holding up (thought of this, have braces ) 

ok going w usual 'rig' sleep pants and 2 tone short sleeve collared work short, so no medals as no jacket lol

had shower, found least worst shirt and pants , clean undies, could be a goer @StuF 

TAB
Senior Contributor

yes, humous can be bland, I add chili and white pepper these days @SmilingGecko  well done re yoga , I have a book, not looked at it in ages, posted here b4 its the gentle one, Hatha, by Swami Sarisvati who is in aust. saw them on ch 44 community tv once lol

Have a crack @TAB  🙂

TAB
Senior Contributor

thanks @StuF 

@TAB good luck at rsl. @StuF @Bill16 hey cool friends, home now after coffee out with friends. Will be home with a book rest of the day. Hope you're all okay

TAB
Senior Contributor

wellif nothing else , have showered, got clean clothes on, trimmed hair including old man ear and nose hair ugh .. @Meowmy @StuF  see if can make it there walking. took pain k!ller might help lol. having pre-drinks then leaving

Good luck at the RSL @TAB. You might surprise yourself going there again. Have you given much thought going to a Clubhouse for the mentally ill? Its like a drop in center. I used to attend when they were in Melbourne.  It was easy to get to via public transport. You usually meet nice folk and its a safe place. I think there was one in Adelaide going by what I saw on facebook.  You could come and go as you please. It would be less confronting than dealing with "normals" at the RSL. 

@TAB heres todays astrological psychic reading using something called the Sabian Symbols

Screenshot 2024-04-25 at 1.41.02 pm.png

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance