Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Oaktree Its got lots of psyllium husk in it and coconut flour which is low carb. Thanks for suggesting it. I sprinkle sliced olives on it with fresh rosemary. It turns out well. I look forward to having it as an occasional lunch. Have thought of turning it into a foccacia sandwich with cooked chicken strips with mayo/mustard dressing and spinach inbetween using a sandwich press! I used to buy foccacias from a cafe when I had my car 10 years ago. But will make my own DIY version. 

@SmilingGecko 

Could you please share the link for your bread recipe here so I can pass it on to my GF support worker?

Hi @Glisten  😊

Good morning @oceangirl what are you doing up early or late?

A belated good morning to you too, @TAB, and hoping today is also a good one for you.

I just got your message this morning @Oaktree Here is the recipe i follow. The taste is really nice but its not light and fluffy like a normal foccacia.  Next pension day i will buy a sandwich press hopefully Kmart will have one.  I've been reading the news and checking out foccacia cafes and the things they put in foccacias so i will have some nice variations. 

https://thelowcarbdiabetic.blogspot.com/2015/10/focaccia-bread-low-carb-and-gluten-free.html

Screenshot 2024-07-12 at 9.07.47 am.png

Good morning @TAB @Historylover @oceangirl @Oaktree @SmilingGecko @Emelia8 @PeppyPatti @The-red-centaur @Jacques @SmilingGecko @greenpea @Ru-bee @StuF @GonePirate @Kate_Kate @ENKELI @Captain24 @Snowy @Shaz51 @tyme @tonys @Gemma13 

Last night’s Peer Group Chat 💬 launched the Best Friends thread 🎉

Warmly received with a flurry of positive responses.

Congratulations to the articulate, thoughtful and proactive members and Peer Guides.

It was a beautiful event to witness 🙌🏼❣️

G

All Good @Historylover , thanks

Good morning @Glisten 

How are you today my friend 🧡 

Hello @TAB and good morning. This came through my e-mails yesterday and i found it really good to understand. 

https://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2024/07/11/dietary-support-for-the-alcoholic.asp...

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance