Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hope it all goes okay @saturnzoon 

All the best @saturnzoon ! Fingers crossed all goes well 🙂

Congratulations in advance @saturnzoon On the birth of your new Grandson.

Hope that everything goes well for your Daughter in Law.

Adge

@saturnzoon I hope the birth of your new grandchild goes smoothly. I totally get where to feeling of concern is coming from, it’s completely understandable and valid. It probably does add to the mental anguish you’ve been feeling. Sending you healing thoughts 💖🫂

@TAB napping is actually really good for you. I read somewhere that napping reduce death of coronary heart disease by 37%.

Honda CB125FHonda CB125F

Hi @PinkFlamingo I saw you had some brilliant pictures of your Motorcycles, & places you had ridden to.

This is my Bike, it's exactly what it looks like anyway @TAB @Glisten @Oaktree Anyone who's interested.

It's been up & ready to go for a while.

It's me who isn't quite ready yet.

I haven't ridden in 30 years, so my riding Confidence needs to be Re-Booted.

Perhaps some lessons, if I can find out where to go (who to Hire) for that.

I still have my Balance, & my Trained Riding Techniques, just not the Confidence.

I'm still Licensed too.

Adge

Hey there @saturnzoon 💜🌺

just saw your message..I hope your daughter in law is ok, and little baby is on the way safely tonight 💜🫂

Sounds better she’s there and the team are looking after her and baby now rather than waiting 🌺

with what’s going on, it’s very understandable to have anxiety and feel very distracted/unable to concentrate saturnzoon, however it sounds lovely that you’ll be a part of his life 🙂💜

Take good care of yourself and go gently, and all the best to you and your growing family 💜🙂🌺🫂

quite possibly true @creative_writer  I started napping when studying 20 odd years ago

I read somewhere that soldiers in 1930s were given extra food and allowed to take naps during the day as they had poor nutrition due to the depression. Well, athletes like iron 'peoples' have like 1-2 naps a day along with their 14 wheetbix lol

make sure its roadworthy , then go to backroads, carparks, that sort of thing @Adge  could do a riding course.

@TAB nothing wrong with taking naps, if it helps, it helps. I feel like enough sleep is also really important for MH and physical health

Thats proven @creative_writer  💯 re sleep and health

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance