Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

Hey @SmilingGecko 

I've been wondering how you are? Not seen you around...(Although I might just be blind lol)

👋🏼 Good morning @SmilingGecko 

Was it a big communication day yesterday?

Yesterday and today all I’m doing is constantly communicating and getting things done 🤷🏼‍♀️

Hello @StuF thank-you for asking 🙂 I've just been being taking a bit of a break from the forums and haven't been around here much lately. Have had to resolve a few things and try and get much needed proper sleep schedule again. Just gone into a bit of retreat and have been enjoying digital detox

@Glisten I checked the mundane (world) astro transits for you and couldn't really see anything but there but you may have had a personal transit involving mercury (messenger of the gods) and jupiter based on your unique birth data. Jupiter expands whatever it touches which explains why you can experience days full of letters, emails and phone communications. I've had days like that when such transits are active and my days have been chock full of communication!!!

Thank you @SmilingGecko ☺️ 💞

Good for you taking the time you need to give appropriate attention to your sleep.

Good quality sleep is the best thing you can do for yourself 😴

@SmilingGecko 

Well done for taking some time out if you need it.

Yeah, sleep is So important. Hope you can get it sorted again soon

Hello 👋🏼 @Shaz51 How is the Shaz family?

Hello @Shaz51 !

How goes?

Hello @StuF , @Glisten , @Ainjoule , @Dimity@tyme 

Something strange happened this morning 

I received a text message from a friend that I have not seen for ages asking to have lunch together 

We had lunch and it felt like our friendship have never been apart 

Awww, that's awesome @Shaz51 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance