Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

ha ha @Glisten hope you dont get flu.

my mother used to grab me by the nose and squeeze blackheads, yeah not what you meant lol

Eww gross @TAB But funny. That’s what facial scrub is for.LOL

G

Good is it @Glisten ?

Bird flu just killed one person. 

Is Brooklyn 99 god then? I watched a series of a comedian, a puppet maker in America. It was set in 1984.

I think I’m steadying myself being on Sane Forums. Tonight no grandchildren but out for dinner with Mr Rocker, my ex husband and mother. 

Love to all.

@PeppyPatti  slept most of today on a bit of downer I guess. was getting ignored by gatekeeper to local 'community' gym was driving me nuts tbh. sent them /someone an email and stayed in bed all day and slept. lo and behold got msg early pm claiming they had been sick for a week (could see they were online and still running classes) ok their call, trying to shut me out, I persisted.

anyways.. thesis has been printed off, so will pick it up tomoz w $57 in my hand to pay for it.

i wonder is they could fix the text? it was exact copy of badly printed on 1997 printer ..printout.. with wobbly letters in headings etc, wonder if re-digitising (if it was) b4 printing this time straightened it out ie data for wobbly letter = data for good letter type thing ?

@Oaktree  might get out of it if your in Western Australia, there’s a storm coming. 

@outlander  x

ha ha I was 17 and male in 1979  would not have known what that was @Glisten  ok would have been using it 6 years later tho lol

I’m looking forward to getting the thesis. I’m almost there to get organised. But I’ll read it on my trusty oldest iPad to get from Telstra. 

Who’s ignoring you atm? 

The address is on my phone. 0h. It isn’t. Can you send it again ?

@Glisten @TAB @tyme @Judi9877 @Lila3 @outlander 

MY Mum did that too!! Squeeze my blackheads……how inappropriate !!!

and called me opinionated ? lol 

brooklyn pretty good @PeppyPatti @Glisten  RENO 911 is fun too, way more out there lol

https://youtu.be/_WAP4tTAAEk?si=vtYIRMbo41G5WFLc

pmsl  lol

Frisbee (Zach Galifianakis) always manages to throw the sheriff's department for a loop. About RENO 911!: The brave men and women of the Washoe County Sheriff's Department give you the 411 on the thin khaki line that keeps Reno, Nevada on the straight and narrow. Led by Lt. Jim Dangle, the ...

was in front of others , was pretty hard to break her grip too @PeppyPatti  lol

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance