Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Does anyone want to talk

🤣 so weird the things we do I used to be a sock sleeper now I can’t stand wearing socks to bed gives me my own personal ick @Jynx

Hahaha @ArraDreaming I'm a mixed bag when it comes to socks in bed. I used to be in camp 'Absolutely not' but then realised that occasionally my feet will be both cold, and somehow also sweaty! And it's super gross to have them under the sheet. So that's when I'll have socks in bed - but only till my feet warm up! 

Silly little humans with our silly little flesh puppets 🤣

Anywho I am off!! Catch you tomorrow night if you're about 😉💜

Is anybody around for a chat just me home for a bit

Hey @Zoe7 are you around mate

Haven't been around @ArraDreaming Needed a complete break from here to try to get on top of my first week back at work. Really struggling with tiredness and lack of motivation but have seen my pdoc this week and we have increased one of my meds. I have been on the same meds for years so it was expected. Need to give them a couple of weeks to see if there is any change but I also think being back at work is good for me - I would honestly prefer to be home with my fur babies though.

I am glad to hear from you @Zoe7 sounds like a lots going on

That is super nice of you to say @ArraDreaming 🥰

Yeah been pretty low for a while now and with other things happening, it has not been easy. I have great support though so I am sure we will get back on top of it soon.

How are you and your family?

This week has been hard @Zoe7
Some difficult things to work through and I’m just trying to manage how I feel about it

Everyone is safe so that’s the main thing

That does not sound great @ArraDreaming but I have full faith in you working through what you need to. You are right - as long as everyone is safe then you have done your job well 👍

Here for a bit if you want to chat but also know some things we just cannot put in an open forum.

Yeah I really shouldn’t say @Zoe7
As much as I value your support, I am a bit fearful at the moment and feel like what I share online could come back to me if they wanted it to, and besides it’s probably just not appropriate.

Basically, I was accused and therefore reported for something I didn’t do involving my family and my kids and I would never do that

I don’t know if you’re picking up what I’m putting down… but I am hurt by it.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance