Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Sharing my life with Ms Sophie (Bipolar II)

How are things going with you @Sophie1 .

Hi @Former-Member 

today we paint the gate as it didn't happen last week 

so I am super excited for that 

appt went well - just usual Monitor and self manage instructions which I'm ok with as MsS is settling 

I am focusing on some self care for me and started seeing a counsellor weekly for myself and journaling which helps a lot 

do you ever journal ?

@Sophie1 

Great to hear things are settling and trust the fence painting went ahead today. 

I found counseling to be most helpful, in recent times have had an over the phone appt roughly once a month to 6 weeks but the next one is a bit closer given our present situation.

I did have a garden journal at one stage which I loved doing but have really not got back into it following Mr D's crisis. I did start one when we moved 8 months ago but entries are few and far between.

Hi @Sophie1 

Sipping on a cup of Dutch chocolate coffee and you came to mind 😁. How are things?

Hi @Former-Member  lol I'm just sipping on jarrah hot chocolate... I'm ok - just tired and struggling with motivation.. thx for checking x

Can empathise with you there @Sophie1 images (34).png

@Former-Member @outlander Thankyou so much For the beautiful encouragement- 

lately I feel tried and tired ..

I struggle to find the energy to care for myself as I know I need to - neglecting exercises and feeling pain in hip as direct result .. 

MsS wants energy and attention I cannot give at end of a work day lately I am like a wet blanket 

sorry Pity Party here 

thinking of you @Sophie1
hearing you on the lack of energy and exhaustion. sounds like you need a break or some extra supports at home to help abit?

Thanks @outlander I have a week of leave in June that is only a few weeks away and hope to be able to have a break and recharge then .. also I'm taking half a day off a week to study for a new career direction so hopefully that starts this week and will aid in the hope department 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance