Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: Life can be a Pain

Screenshot_2021-04-18-15-20-03-68.jpg

@Owlunar it doesn't matter which way I look at you, you're still awesome 💕

I can see my dentist about my broken tooth today.--- thinking of you my @Owlunar HeartHeart

Hi @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Emelia8 

You are all awesome people - incredible actually - and we all are

I love all these owls - owls are considered wise - it comes to us through mythology - I know they look pretty clever - perhaps they are. I hope so.

I am off to the dentist soon - the weather has cleared up and become sunny - severe weather is forecast this afternoon - I will wait and see

I hope you awesome people all have a good day

Dec

@Shaz51 @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Zoe7 

Hi all

I went to the dentist yesterday - I didn't have to have an extraction - the dentist just filed the tooth down and it is safe to leave it there unless it gives me any trouble. I am glad I didn't bother to have a melt-down about it. I had a filling - not a big deal - 

It poured buckets when I was on my way home - I was glad I had a taxi because he drove me right to my front door 

Now it's onto getting another hair-dressers appointment. I have their email address now so that will be easier

I hope everyone has a reasonable day

Dec

Ohhh hugs my @Owlunar xoxo

How are you today xxxx 

@Owlunar 💖💖💖

Thanks @Zoe7  and @Shaz51 

I've had a few curved balls lately - they happen - I would rather not deal with some issues in life but alas - we must. My next outing will be to Centrelink if I can ever find a way of getting an appointment (sigh) 

My trip to the dentist was okay - just a filling - oh but - while I was gazing at the ceiling with all sorts of instruments in my mouth I could hear the radio and they were playing Everybody Hurts - I know this song was about psychological pain - not physical but it felt appropriate and rather droll and distracted me

I wrote so much more but something glitched and I lost it - I am not good at sharing the tougher parts of my life but I certainly care about other people - and yours battles.

My garden was here yesterday and tidied my storm strewn garden - I was lucky that only a few plants were damaged and the courtyard was full of leaves stripped from a tree next door - that is a very sad looking plant atm - I am sorry about that. That wind was really strong and did a lot of damage in the hills. Not good

So it is a lovely day in Melbourne - I wish everyone had such a fine, sunny morning

All my best everyone

Dec

@Anastasia @Emelia8 @Faith-and-Hope @utopia 

❤️🦋 @Zoe7 ..... 🤗 Good to see you, if only briefly.  I hope your Mum is continuing to improve, and your sister is bearing up.  Also hoping you can get some rest Hon.

Morming All 👋💕

Sun is shining here after many days of wind and rain.  Hope y'all have an okay day.

@Snowie @Owlunar @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Emelia8 @Former-Member @Adge @utopia @Sans911 @BlueBay @outlander @Former-Member @Eve7 ..... anyone else around.

Hi @Faith-and-Hope  thanks for the tag.

Still in pjs here but about to make a move and do some housework.

Fine and sunny here but lockdown starts at 4pm for 3 days 😬

Hope your day goes well with plenty of sunshine.

Thanks @Eve7 .....

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance