Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Looking after ourselves

Re: 8 Dimensions of Wellness

Sounds peaceful just what you need on the first day of spring!! @Shaz51

Any music to TV in particular?

Ah yes I too was like that when I was figuring out which supports would work for me best.. sending well wishes to Mr Shaz!

Hmm I have a quiz and uni catching up to do ahh

Hey @Shaz51 it's been a while, eh?  

Counting down the sleeps until All Hallow's Eve  💀  

Seven weeks ago I acquired a foster kitty - all black - who has a pure white kitty friend

he brings around for a meal.  My cousin tells me that I'm not elderly enough to be

a cat lady, so I had to edjumacate him on how Cat Lady is a state of being not a number...

What you been up to?  

Ohh what is your furbaby name @Jo-anneJoy 

We have just became grandparents 

And Mr shaz now wants a dog 🐕 xx 

Is this a book I should be reading?

I agree @Shaz51  - the most important relationship we have in our lives and lifetime is with ourselves. After all - who else can be with us all the time and experience everything we have.

I know some people have said that this attitude is selfish - but it's not - the time I have spent enhancing my life has made me a far better person - also -

I live alone so the person I live with agrees with me entirely - we like the same food, music, TV documentaries and books. It's important to have self-respect - after all - who better to spend one's time with.

I am sorry about Mr Shaz - I know his story so yeah - I get it - but still - he needs to follow through with whatever therapy or treatments advised - it must be hard for him - harder for you though.

I have been listening to classical music this evening - it is so wonderful hearing this - I have enjoyed this - I must do it more often.

It's taken me time to recover from my dental surgery - I am okay now - my mouth has nearly healed an it will be some time before I can have the second stage with the implants. I am glad I chose this though - ouch - yeah - more ouch.

What's your little grandson's name? That's something you can tell us once I think - I hope.

Look after yourself Shaz - put yourself first sometimes - that's good for you wellness

Lots of love

Mumma Bear

Owlunar.

Hoping this finds you well, @Shaz51. Thanks for the thought. Have a good weekend.😎

@Glisten , there is 28 pages here if you want to have a read 🙂

Start at pages 1 xx

Congrats @Shaz51 on becoming a nanna!

The black foster kitty came with a name, George, having been owned by one of

the neighbours who sadly passed away two months ago.  The white kitty (that is stone

deaf) I have dubbed Trevor and he has been getting fed by other residents for some

years. They are both middle-aged gentlemens at 7+ years 

@Shaz51  The more information I can get, the better. I very much appreciate this. Thank you 

Very true what you say  my mumma bear @Owlunar 🥰

And our grandson is called Patrick 

Aww my mumma bear @Owlunar , seems like Mr shaz is getting worse 😢 

Will find out next week how his brain scan went and now they have put him on 2 bipolar medications 

@Glisten , @Jo-anneJoy , @Historylover , @fluffylight , @tyme , @hanami 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance