Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

Re: not coping

thanks @NatureLover
ive decided to reshedule it anyway for a few months, i have so many expenses atm i just cant afford to get that much up that quick

@Snowie @Sans911 @Emelai8 @Eve7 @Anastasia Heart

have been resting most of the day. hoping that my foot isnt broken 😞 will see dr tomorrow i think if its not much better

@outlander wrote:
ive decided to reshedule it anyway for a few months, i have so many expenses atm i just cant afford to get that much up that quick

That's sensible @outlander  although it's a shame. 

What's this about a possibly broken foot?!

I hope you can see the doctor, it sounds painful 😞

Sending 💙 and hugs

Hey sis @outlander 

Hoping your day is going well.

Lots of love 💕💕💕

its ok @NatureLover going to speak to them about a few implants from where i have had teeth removed to make chewing on the bad side more manageable but prob still wont chew that side cause thats where all the nerve damage is

yeah possibly broken foot, but hoping not. seeing the dr today and seeig if i need xrays. my regular gp isnt there till tomorrow but no xrays places open over weekend atm. im avoing hospital. i gave it overnight just to see if it mightve just been more like a shock thing but its gotten worse overnight so best to get it checked i think

oh @Snowie im sorry
i didnt recieve notification till now that you posted 🤷‍♀️

finally got to the dr though. spent 3 hours down there

Thats ok hon @outlander 

How did you go at the doctors?

it was ok, spent quite a while there though. i seen dr, got xrays then went back. thankfully the drs i seen have xrays in there as well so i didnt have to walk far. so far theres no breaks but if it hasnt gotten much better within a few days pain she will redo xrays or posisbly send me to ed for mri so its free for me. I have a very big haematoma though. it basically extends from my toes, the top half of my foot to my ankle and then all the entire ball of my foot midway to the centre part of the arch in the foot.

@Snowie 

Glad there are no breaks @outlander but sounds really painful.

Have you got much planned for the weekend or can you rest your foot hon?

not a heap planned. going to watch a few people ride tomorrow. sister wants tot ride too so looks like will be spent horsing around but not sure if ill go do mine tomorrow. cant really be bothered tbh.

what about you? can you come out of isolation now?

Well make sure you get some rest hon @outlander especially with your foot. I hope it improves over the next few days.

Yes, out of isolation now. If everything goes ok then the kids should be back at school on Monday. Was able to have ect today. Not much planned for the weekend. Probably just doing then norm, washing and cleaning!!

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance