Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Something’s not right

ranger
New Contributor

just need to verbal vomit

just found tis forum and this seems like a great place to vent. I suffer anxiety, PTSD, and depression and am medicated. I'm in a really bad place financially and don't believe there is any way out. I really don't have many friends and I only have a couple of family members who all have their own issues. Sometimes I just want to tell someone all my 'stuff' and maybe get a hug and have a good cry, but I can't.  Hope I've found the right place to do this (maybe not the hug)

6 REPLIES 6

Re: just need to verbal vomit

Hi @ranger and welcome to the forum. This is a great place to get things out as there are lots of people here who understand how tough things can be and how hard it can be to talk about what's going on.

Like you, I live with PTSD anxiety and depression as do many people here on the forum. Sometimes when stress starts building I find myself struggling to see a way through it too. Do you have any professional support? I find it helpful to have formal supports, though sometimes I need a place to vent and chat (and get hugs which we can do virtual ones of well here).

Hope you find your time on the forum helpful. One tip I was given when I joined was to use the @ symbol in front of a members name if I wanted to tag them. You may also like to use the search function to find existing threads on topics you're interested in too. There's lots to join in with here if you'd like.

Looking forward to seeing you around.

Hi @ranger - glad to see you have met one of our lovely Community Guides @CheerBear!

You have come to a great place to find some supports and understanding when needing to vent about our struggles. You will also most likely enjoy supporting others doing the same here!

I wondered if you felt comfortable, sharing a little bit more about your journey? How long have you struggled with anxiety, PTSD and depression and do you have any formal supports? I know you mentioned financial issues so perhaps looking into the mental health plans you can get through a GP could be helpful. 

As @CheerBear said you can use the search function to look at other threads on topics you are interested in. We also have some wonderful social areas, where you can engage in any hobbies or interests you have!

Hi I’m the same just got on here today, I have anxiety, fear, depression, Black dog. It sux, hope this helps. I’m not a great writer 

I don’t really have any sort of support. I mostly appear happy on the outside and listen to everyone else’s stuff, but feel like saying just shut up and ask me about my issues. Most people wouldn’t know there was anything wrong. I’m so close to financially buggered and scared of losing my house. I can’t go to the bank for various reasons, I have no other access to finances. I try and do everything for my kids and hate to admit that I can’t afford something 

hello @Outlander65, @ranger, and welcome to the forum

how are you today

A good day thanx.
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance