Skip to main content

Re: Everything music

just kick the record player @PeppyPatti  re killers lol or take fuse out of box ha ha lol

I'm busy trying to live my life whilst this music is everywhere but then I'll play your songs....    

Oh @Bill16 I saw the psychedelic furs play at the viper room in Los Angeles. 

I wish I wore my plaid shirt. 

All the women there were thinner than a toothpick. Johnny rotten was there with all of them dripping off him...... 

That's about my show off for the whole of my life. 

https://youtu.be/qjN5uHRIcjM?si=QKrrlEeryCi1mOeE

@Glisten  hey G been wanting to hurt myself and worse but will be okay as it is normal when i think too hard about things.  had a hot shower and have daughter here so all is good.  hope you get some shut eye tonight.xx

Pink Floyd, Wish You Were Here (1975) So, so you think you can tell Heaven from Hell, Blue skys from pain. Can you tell a green field From a cold steel rail? A smile from a veil? Do you think you can tell? And did they get you to trade Your heros for ghosts? Hot ashes for trees? Hot air for a cool

oh come on @greenpea  whats that all about lol thanks tho 😎

@TABs 😄

@StuF needs a hug @greenpea  port 45 pts to swans 0 lolololo @Glisten 

I  questioning my sexuality listening to mimic and maybe I am a lesbian 

Dear @greenpea 

Would this be something you would do is to shut your eyes and feel yourself breathing ? 💖 

Could that help out 

@greenpea love love Pink Floyd 

So there I am - 19 years old toddling off to see them play at Fremantle oval....... 1985 

Just dropping names to make me the best sycophant since Andrew Denton....

@TAB @Glisten @StuF @ChouxieChou