Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Dadcaringalone  Good talking with you. Keep in touch. Love peaxxx

Hi everyone just a quick post before I try to get back to sleep. Wishing everyone a super day and will hopefully catch up with you all tonight on the Friday Feast. Love you all. peaxxx

Now is time for a bit of bunny wisdom :Dxx

Positivi GIF | Gfycat

More positive bunny posts

You Got This GIF - Positive Positivity StayPositive - Discover & Share GIFschibird — I really think the world could use some light and...

Former-Member
Not applicable

I love you and positive bunny @greenpea 

BDDF930D-CC25-48B0-AFB2-6B0677808DCA.jpeg

Hope everyone's day is the best it can be. 

@greenpea @Dadcaringalone @Schitzo @Former-Member @Ant7 @Flying_Hams @Lee82  @Zoe7  @outlander  @Shaz51 @Anastasia @Maggie  @Emelia8 @The-red-centaur @Eden1919 @PeacefulWarrior @Faith-and-Hope @Owlunar    @Sans911 @jem80 @Snowie  @Purplerain  @mudsum  @oceangirl 

@Former-Member  Awww have a great day my friend. Love peaxxx

Good morning everyone have a great day 😊💜

@Former-Member Good morning how are you doing today 😊

@greenpea Good morning how are you doing today 😊💚

@Ant7  Hey Ant7 I am doing great today. Is meant to be raining and windy but so far is brilliant blue sky and still. Will go out for walk with support worker this morning and son2. How are you going? and how is the project coming along?:)

Former-Member
Not applicable

Hi Ant, I am doing ok this morning thanks for asking. Have a big morning ahead of me as my neighbour is bringing four of her grandchildren over for some crafting fun. Set up can be a huge pain but I love it. 

How are you doing this morning my friend @Ant7 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance