Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

@Glisten so obvious it's boring...ha!

Archaeology would be so fascinating and I was fond of Stargate myself.

Re the phone, my phone was still in mi t condition so I gave it to ex friend and got a newer one for myself. Not the latest, just an upgrade but as I'm on plan I am paying off the new phone, I think over 36 months. It took her all of a month after I gave her the phone to cut me off. 

And worse yet she had access to my Gmail account and had deleted several important emails. 

Better me to suffer than her and my former God children though.

Wishing you a BULK load of luck @MDT 

G

@Shaz51 very nice. Enjoy relaxing, a good way to recharge the batteries. 

@ENKELI I had to learn a hard lesson.

2of2 told me. “You help too much.”

I’ve had the same conversation with @PeppyPatti about her ex.

When you solve people’s problems you rob them of an opportunity to grow.

A friend of mine is a counsellor to grandparents who are the primary caregivers to their grandchildren.

They had to let their children hit rock bottom.

You can’t save people from themselves.

Only by caring for yourself can you be in a future position to give your godchildren stability.

I think you would be a great Union Organiser. United Workers Union are always looking for people. Especially in build up to State and Federal elections.

G

@PeppyPatti dear, the quake was due east of Melbourne, circa 100ks. It was Tuesday at 4am. 

On a brighter note I'm having some self medication in the sunny window of my hideout, which I leave tomorrow. Destination unknown.

@Stout I'm about to go for a walk here. Its really windy. Spring is known usually for its high winds during the season. Are you looking for somewhere to move to Stout or going on holidays? i'm not up to speed on your activity. Well walk i go! Talk later 🙂

@Stout 

I like your attitude when so many tough things are happening for you. 

IMG20231118130049.jpg

@PeppyPatti  as old @ Tab says .. 'when the going gets tough, ..thats tough .., i'm going ..' lolo 😊

@MDT “SANEstas” isn’t mine. @StuF originally wrote it. I’m trying to get it to trend. Feel free to use it.

G

Without judgement @Stout you have written what you have done wrong in your posts or one time or another.  Do you think of the word neurotic . So one part of neurotic is

" finding it difficult dealing with stress" 

" Blaming yourself for your mishaps,"

If you will meet with a single lady 

Someone who is not crazy or weird, the best thing to do is to be yourself right ? 

So, in conclusion - as I think of past messages and your feelings am I correct in thinking 

Your finding it difficult to cope with your daily stress. 

You can listen as long as it's not bs. 

You have qualifications which you would like to revisit at the right time but your pretty cool past makes you aware that you are flexible of whatever comes up. 

Please write what I have missed out. Please write that you feel doesn't suit you. 

I'm mindful that it has taken me over a year for me to realise one lady I was hoping to be my friend is not what I thought she was. 

@Stout thankyou for your compliments. You have helped me too. 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance