Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Good Morning!

At least that part of the day is done @outlander . I hope your arm is ok.

Does Pop have a sleep during the day? I kind of hope so. 💜💜💜

he going to his brothers for 3 days @Maggie and leave about lunch time today so ill have some time to myself. not sure if that's a good or a bad thing atm though.
my arm is still sore and brusied but I done @sherrys tip and iced it for abit last night so that would've helped. its too freezing to do that at this hour of the morning though. only 8 degrees 🥶

I understand the don’t know if it’s a good or bad thing atm @outlander . Hopefully you can rest a bit, if nothing else. Ouch to the sore arm and more tests there.

Take care. 💞💞💞

@Maggie 💜💜

Good morning @Maggie and I wish you a pleasant weekend. Take care
my friend and best wishes always.
Bimby2.

What beautiful photos @greenpea and I wish you a happy Friday and the
same for the weekend. You add much to the forum, my friend, Good
luck and all best wishes. Bimby2.

Good Morning @Bimby2  hope you have a good day

@Bimby2Thank you Bimby2 what a kind and caring thing to say :). Hoping your day and weekend turns out to be beautiful. Love peaxxx

G'day all

Hi Hams hope youre feeling better today? @MDT  just got txt for few days work, prob not up to it re no notice etc. Plumber supposed to be coming again today to fix things they caused, wa just going to leave it after saw, but wasnt right and well actually acted on it  

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance