Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social space

Re: Good Morning!

Love Mad magazines. Used to collect them. They are now dumped in landfill with my huge Asterix collection 

Footrot flats. 

i left toy solders, model collection , hundreds of classic disney comics and mad mags , younger brother sold them all @PeppyPatti 

I have moved house that many times over years could fill a house with stuff had to get rid of along the way . Literally.

Hi @PeppyPatti  How are you? 

How awesome to hear from you @Tilz @Faith-hope @Faith-and-Hope 

@Healandlove @outlander 

Um I'm a bit of a mess. My support worker came and I got lots done. 

I actually got information for everyone I apologise if forgotten 

@tyme @TAB @Glisten @Lila3 

You @Appleblossom @

@Ainjoule @MDT @TiL @Shaz51 @@Emilia8@ @Oaktree @ @Sophia1  @ENKELI  @saturnzoon @ @SmilingGecko @ @NatureLover @@oceangirl  @StuF @Emilia8 @StanD @greenpea 

@PinkFlamingo  @Adge  @PizzaMondo  @Shaz51  @Emelia8  @StuF  @scruffypuffball  @Bill16 

@Tilz @Lila3 @Glisten @tyme @Jynx @Faith_Hope_Love 

Check out Dress For Success. (08) 93821003

Iv got the western Australia one. It's for men and women in your state. They GIVE you about 5 outfits for people who have low confidence and fit you up they have qualifications in what suits you. 

They also run courses on interesting things like what to do when your children are addicted to gaming etc. 

It's a grassroots company. It focuses on women ( and men ) to achieve economic independence. They provide support professional attire career development to help you thrive in life. 

That sounds like a great service @PeppyPatti  🙂

@PeppyPatti you are awesome! Thanks for that information. You can probably hear me tap, tap, tapping the keys on my keyboard as I google Dress For Success 🤗🙏💓

It's amazing I couldn't believe their kindness. I was crying saying " I don't deserve this. I can get this myself - clothes shoes everything 

Soap 

Jewellery 

looks like women only @PeppyPatti  just looked at site

Hey @PeppyPatti 

Thanks for the info. I can see they have one in NSW as well which is awesome. 

@ENKELI 

I swear. I have beautiful clothes already but somehow I found out about it. I was crying whilst the lady was telling me what colours suited me and clothes. They just got this huge donation from Myers ......

I was given ( sorry boys ) new silk knickers and a pair of bras and a crystal ball necklace 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Have an account?

For urgent assistance