Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Social Spaces

Re: Everything music

@tonys  @StuF  is right you do have a amazing turn of phrase.  then again so does StuF.  you both speak so well xx

@StuF   beautiful song StuF

Nice one isn't it @greenpea ?

How goes you today anyway?

@StuF   im good.  going to optimitrist to get eyes checked and some new glasses.  thinking of a cute classy style now that i am nearly 60.  any ideas?

@StuF   am thinking of a dusky pink colour.

@StuF  i love the song been playing it now non stop!

@greenpea    thanks greenpea.   Hope your traveling well.   Yes,   well for a start,   I just like the handle to  begin with.  .  .    'Stuff'. .  . . Makes me think of

old gramophones  and rocking horses,    whispering to each other in dusty sheds, .  .  .  soon as you spin around, . . .  they freeze and stop.  yeah..   gets me going.   .  .   stay safe greenpea.    tonys    m b 1 

Dusky pink sounds alright @greenpea 

No idea though! lol

Electric blue?

@greenpea @tonys @TAB @StanD @Asha80 

Going back to my youth for this one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq2dWTBVZD4

@tonys   i am a visual person.  are you?  it is like when i am talking to someone on the forums i get a sense of what they look like it helps me relate to them.  it is interesting what pic they have chosen for themselves or not like @StuF 

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance