Skip to main content

Re: Support for Flowerlove22

love butterflies @Sunnyside226 😍

what kind of cats have you got @Ru-bee 

@Ru-bee  😂😂 they must love there mum   cats are scary 😂.  They make weird noises  the yellow eyes at night staring at you 3 in the morning no thanks      

I remember your boy was mixed wasn't he?  

@Shaz51  I remember I told you about the tattoo  

@Ru-bee owner/ parent   cross that word out 

Do you like Garfield 

Haha I do jokingly call myself a cat mum @Sunnyside226  😂

My boy is a shorthair tuxedo cat and my girl is a ragdoll @Shaz51 

@Ru-bee  that's good I just didn't want to offend you by saying mum or girl  

Some people get upset 

It's caved in. I'm not longer real  I want my parents now. I need a hug or told it's okay it's not I'm falling apart  I want to be with them.   My world is falling.  

I'm trying to be strong  it's hard I feel trapped.    I need someone to listen but I don't know what to say   

Yes I'm having flashbacks  PTSD. I'm always having a autistic meltdown  

I'm worried about myself. I don't want to call anyone again because what if they get cranky pants    I'm not okay I'm really not sure if I can be   

That's really thoughtful of you @Sunnyside226 

We're here for you, but if you want to speak to someone on the phone calling a helpline, maybe one that's been helpful before, could be a good idea

@Ru-bee  no thanks. 

I spoke to one on the weekend  

I spoke to one today she was a smart ass to me  when she said about suicide    

I reath not talk to them again today  

If I did it will be what have I done in the past to help.  Why does that matter that's in the past isn't it?  

I wish I could sleep sleep sleep    I'm done trying  it's pointless   when I just want someone to sit with me  or talk about whatever.    

@Ru-bee  I went and seen baby Kitty's yesterday with one of my siblings do you want to see? 

Ah okay that's fair enough @Sunnyside226  I'm sorry you haven't been having good experiences with them

I'd love to see kitten photos! Hopefully I can see them before I finish, otherwise it'll be a nice start to tthe day tomorrow

Hey mate @ArraDreaming how are you? 

@Ru-bee are you still on shift?  Or around?