Skip to main content
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: not feeling good

@BlueBay if you can't manage to get back in your meds by yourself, please seek the help you need to do that.  Ten years is a bl%dy long time ..... that's how long I stood by my soon2bX ..... but you know I would still have been standing by him if he hadn't done what he did last year ...... because mental health is the most important thing Hon, and if you care about people, then you care about people, and we all care for you.

I know you're feeling really down @BlueBay, but you know within yourself that you are at one of those points when you're not managing, so you need outside support as well as the forums.

Fo you find that the flashbacks increase when you become really stressed about other things ?

I agree that stopping your medications might be what has triggered the onset of the flashbacks.

Hugs n hugs Hon ..... reach out for the help you need.

EC01E75A-86E8-4597-82CC-85FDE31A6F91.jpeg

@BlueBay  💙💙💙💙

@Angels333 💙💙💙💙

Dropping off a hug @BlueBay @Angels333 @Faith-and-Hope @Flying_Hams @Owlunar @Former-Member .

61B6F2CB-4981-496B-84F1-E5BEF09BEF9D.jpeg

Thanks @Maggie 🙂
Much appreciated

I've screwed up yet sgsin .....

saw a job advertised where I used to wirk two days ago. Exact same job. so I filled out all application but didn't press submit. Until today. Big big mistake . I just went now to submit and the job has closed. It closed last night!!!!! 
how did I get that wrong. I'm so damn stupid csnt do anything right 

I called the manager and left msg for him to call me. 
what an idiot sm I 

cancelled my doctors appt today 

not going 

I really don't care 

dietitian cancelled appt wasn't in at wrk today 

called my psychologist left message but she hasn't called 

I screw everything up in my life. 

hugs to you @Flying_Hams  hope you're better today 

@Flying_Hams @Maggie @Faith-and-Hope @Angels333 @Shaz51 @Owlunar @Former-Member abf others 

Hi @BlueBay,

It sounds like you are having a really difficult day - I am sorry to hear that.

We all make mistakes - it sounds like an easy mistake to have made! I would encourage you to have some compassion for yourself at this time. I am sure your friends here on the forum will agree Smiley Happy

Kind regards

Peregrinefalcon

Were you wanting to leave your current job? @BlueBay

Yeah @Flying_Hams  I am looking for a new job because of physical ailments. Since not working since last week I've had no bsvk pain at all. 

I don't know really 

my mind is too rattled with negativity 

gosh I'm angry with myself 

Im so stupid. Why didn't I read the closing date properly. Such a dimple thing and I stuffed it up. 
hiw are you my friend?   Xx 

Hi @Peregrinefalcon 

the mistake shouldn't have happened in the first place. I should have read the closing date properly. 
I am the only one to blame. No one else 

I'm such an idiot 

it was such a good job 

damn 😢

I have done that sort of thing before @BlueBay, and it does make you feel really stupid in the moment, but it's also a pretty normal thing to do.  We don't get things right 100% of the time ..... nobody does ..... but the feelings it brings in the moment are pretty sucky .....

Hearing you, and feeling for you, but I also sorta believe that maybe it wasn't the right job for you, and it would have stopped you from being in the right place at the right time for the right job for you .....

Hugs and hugs Hon - but please get yourself back onto those meds  ..... I am concerned for you.

💙🐚

Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance