Skip to main content
Forums Home
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Our stories

Re: A new start (kind of)

Nice @frog
I hope they do well
I am really sick atm from vaccine
Have to stay lying down

@frog was a good game methinks

@Flying_Hamsit was a very good game!

It seems they've hit their straps at the right time.

I'm sorry you're not well. I hope today is better.

Thanks @frog
Yeah bit better now actually. Around 10pm I felt like I was way better. Just clicked.

About to go and get my coffee and food. Haven't got a bacon egg roll for a while as I was limiting my salt intake today that changes. Lol

Got some writing to do for internship as there have been some developments overseas. And my uni assignment due midnight tomorrow lol. Oh well not much of a weekend but if I can get it done today then that's best.

@TAB @Meowmy @oceangirl
@greenpea @BlueBay @frog @Clawde @Shaz51 @Snowie @Schitzo @saltandpepper

Go Hams @Flying_Hams

Onya tabs @TAB
Como estas?

need to get out and go for a walk here @Flying_Hams  get some fresh air so to speak. Just got to hang sheets out then will get moving

What are you up to today ? ok I read before, you are studying .. lol 

@Owlunar I hang out over here these days

Figured the title of this thread was a bit more conducive to personal development than my other which was more negative

I accept the difference I guess

I hope you're well

Well I got all 3 things done today. I think I will get marks for the attempt and as long as I pass on the uni thing that's all I care about. They are so ridiculous this institution and I can see why so many are angry.

I even googled the question and 3rd option after a google search gave me someone elses' assignment that was uploaded 4 years ago. Questions have NOT changed. LOL. It is what it is. I guess it's probably okay given that the nature of the question was about technology.

Internship stuff looks good too

Now I get to relax. A little worried I have not done enough for my assignement. It's worth 20% of overall grade. It's out of 20. So 1 mark for 1% of total grade which is pretty momentus. But will wait and see.

This week I need to apply for a job I saw last week and it looks right up my alley.

I hope you are all well and have had nice weekends.

@TAB @Meowmy @oceangirl
@greenpea @BlueBay @frog @Clawde @Shaz51 @Snowie @Schitzo @saltandpepper

go google @Flying_Hams  same questions is pretty lazy

Yeah it is @TAB
Helps me lol
Illustration of people sitting and standing

New here?

Chat with other people who 'Get it'

with health professionals in the background to make sure everything is safe and supportive.

Register

Have an account?
Login

For urgent assistance