Skip to main content

Re: Topic Tuesday // Let's Talk About Bipolar // Tues 23rd March, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

Hi @eth,

Yes you are right it will be Tuesday the 30th 🙂 Exactly a week from today

Re: Topic Tuesday // Let's Talk About Bipolar // Tues 23rd March, 7:00-8:30PM AEDT

No worries @greenpea. Glad you could join us this evening! Thanks so much for joining & being a part of the discussion tonight!

Thankyou @SusanaBA for this discussion, it was very helpful 

@eth oops sorry, yes you are right. This was an older flyer. Its Tuesday!

I am so scared one/some/all3 of them will end up with the same chemical imbalance.
3 generations before them have the history, and there doesnt seem to be any cure or way of preventing it

Question 6: Where can I go for more information about Bipolar Australia?

You can head to our website for more information: http://www.bipolaraustralia.org.au/

Bipolar Australia also has a comprehensive booklet uniquely developed for carers of people who have recently been diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder:

http://www.bipolaraustralia.org.au/resources/coming-home-with-bipolar/

thank you @davidharper_bal@SusanaBA  for a very interesting night 

and thenk you @Daisydreamer@TideisTurning 

Lovely spending time with everyone, and thanks for sharing such amazing stories with the community.

Don't forget to do something fun for World Bipolar Day.

Hi @Mazarita   I was late too.  Hopefully the discussion will be continued elsewhere.  @Shaz51 @Daisydreamer @TideisTurning  please tag me into any thread that takes up where this discussion leaves off.  And anyone reading if you have any questions or just feel like a chat then @ tag me .  I'm not online every day but will reply when I can if I get a notification of a tag.   Eth

A huge thank you to everyone who joined this evening @frog @Meowmy @Strivetothrive @greenpea @Shaz51 @Nance @BPDSurvivor @cittycat 

@Olga @HenryX @eth @Appleblossom @Mazarita @Dimity 

Please join me in extending a warm thankyou to the team at Bipolar Australia @SusanaBA  @davidharper_bal! We are so grateful for your time, insights and experiences you have shared here today. Looking forward to seeing all the events leading up to World Bipolar Day 2021!

Also a huge thank you to @TideisTurning

With that, we will close this discussion for the night 🙂 Thank you everyone and see you next month for a discussion about OCD: Behind the mask